Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May!

It's May! Hooray! I am having a baby in May. I thought it would never ever get here and, yet, here it is. Yay!
I'd better get busy. I am not even close to ready for a new baby.

5 comments:

LuAnn said...

May is a great month to have a baby! Tell her we'd like to meet her around the 15th. Hang in there-you're almost done! I wish you were closer at times like this.
Love you all
MOM

Cally Carlson said...

How about a final belly pic for those of us who rarely (er, never) see you?
Good luck!

Katie Allen said...

Are you ever ready to have a baby! Good luck this month. I cannot wait to see what her name is!

Colleen said...

Can't wait to meet her! Any names picked out yet?

Emily S said...

This makes me laugh . . . the month that seemed like it would never come! I am definitely one of those that is so excited but not at all prepared.