Sunday, May 31, 2009

Betsy Now Here!






Betsy is 8 lb. 10 oz. and 22" long.
She sleeps a lot.
When Caden saw Betsy, He said "Hi, Betsy!".
Here is a Movie:

7 comments:

Katie Allen said...

She is so cute!! Thanks Collin for posting the pictures.

Kadi said...

She is a cute baby. Congratulations!!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Colleen said...

Congratulations! I've been watching your blog every day for two weeks hoping to see a sweet baby appear. She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.

Jill said...

Hooray! Welcome Betsy!

Kylie said...

So cute! Congrats guys. She doesn't look like a new born in the last picture. I'm glad you've got Colin around to keep us all updated.

SK said...

Oh she is too cute! I love newborns. Send her home with Grandma so we can hug her. I've been waiting for pictures, Thanks!!