Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving

I haven't had time to find the pictures from Thanksgiving. We went to parents' house and had a wonderful time. I love to go home.
Keri posted these pictures of us Kelley girls on her blog so I borrowed them.






When you take pictures with Keri and Kylie you have to pose. This is Keri's signature tush pose. You can see that Keri and Kylie have a little more practice with posing for pictures than Katie and I do. I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

No, I don't have to pose. I've just taken more pictures with Keri then you have. She always makes you pose and it's easier not to fight her. Plus you have such a cute bum Kim!

This Idaho Girl said...

Oh that Keri! She was meant to be your parents' last child to keep them young. It's fun so see you gals next to each other and how different you all look.