Yes, it is true. We are expecting #5 to join our family around Memorial Day of next year.
Yes, it is WAY to early to announce anything, but I like the sympathy when I am feeling crappy so I usually tell early.
Yes, it was planned.
Yes, Caden and #5 will only be 23 months apart.

Caden likes this pregnancy so far - he loves eating crackers together in my bed. He's all about the food!
Aunt Keri has requested that we name this child after her, but my girls have been calling #5 Rosie for a long time. Grace came up with a compromise - Rosekeri. The boys have this crazy idea that #5 is a boy and that Keri is too girly for a boy's name. So we came up with the name Irek. What do you think?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Number 5 is alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Okay, you get all of my sympathy. And congratulations, too! I like May babies, had two myself, so at this time last year it was I who felt that the world around me was rolling.
Don't say anything you can't take back. I love the Name Irek. Remember when we called Colin Spartacus when you were prego with him, Brad still calls him Sparky. So from now on Irek (were not saying it like "I reek" are we) will be baby 5's name. And with no ultrasound even if it's a girl.
Fantastic! Congratulations! You have all the sympathy in the world from me. I've felt your pain. Recently. I'm sorry I don't live closer to be of any help. :)
Irek? Ummmm...hmm...may I vote for a re-vote?
I have known several boys named Keri. It won't be to long before the girls have all the boy names anyway! Maybe you could just have twins. One boy and one girl just so everyone is happy. Or maybe you could just get a new dog and name it Keri.?
You should have waited a little longer to tell mom. Now she is bugging be again. Thanks a lot!! Congrats. I hope you feel better soon.
Congrats Kim! I told Starlee that you've chose the name Irek, and she said "ear wig?????" Don't worry, I set her straight:-) Take care and feel better soon! Colleen
I think I like Ear Wig now!
I like Rosekeri. It has a nice ring too it. So i'm gonna call your unborn child rosekeri. Irek is alright for a boy though.
Good job grace.
Ear Wig it is! Not sure about the Rose part. I was thinking Nellie. My mom would be so honored and the baby, too. Old names are popular now. We're very happy for you and your family. It will be so good for Caden to have someone so close. Hang in there. It's all so very worth it and you have very adorable, smart, sweet kids.
Love you all,
MOM
Ear Wig it is! Not sure about the Rose part. I think Nellie would be nice. My mom would be so honored and the baby, too. Old names are in. We're so happy that you're getting another one. It will be so good for Caden to have someone close to his age. Hang in there. It's all so very worth it!
Love you all,
MOM
When I read Memorial Day, I was thinking September and that there was no way you could be due in September. Kids fry the brain I guess. Congrats to you. Beware. If you name the baby after Keri, he/she might act like his/her aunt (remember how she used to attack friendly visitors, namely me). Ha, Ha, Ha. Just kidding. I think Keri rocks. Combo names are great. Maybe you could work something out using all your sibling's names.
Post a Comment